Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus, I find it hard for me to control myself; I need You to save me. I am tired, depressed, and desperate. I don't have hope for the future, and the doors are closing. My strength is loose; I am struggling financially and with my husband. He has become cold and distant, and I can't stop picking on him. I know that I am weak in so many things; I don't want to be, but it's stronger than me—not stronger than You, I know. But what's the point of fighting when the way seems never to be achieved? Life is very fast, and I know nothing but what I've been living. Father, give me strength to run and open the doors to Your blessings. Jesus, you know where I stand and who I am. I am a sinner; I confess, but I want to be better. Please don't leave me unintended because of who I have become. I need You. Amen.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
326
Please help me, am desperate. I don't know what to do. I pray in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
9
Views
196
I am from a poor nation in Asia. Got a fully funded PhD in STEM in Europe but father is not willing to send me abroad. He thinks I will not become successful and will have to come back. Please pray to soften his heart so that he allows me to go to Europe on time before my classes of PhD start...
Replies
16
Views
366
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom