Father Your ways are greater, I don't know how ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father Your ways are greater, I don't know how much of what ### said is true but I don't feel broken, thank You Lord! Forgive me for speaking more than I should, I pray that You do save ### Lord, speak to ###, and whether or not You bring us together at some point I pray that You continue comforting me and guiding me in Your path, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It feels like I have nothing and I don’t know how to pray. In moments like these, it can be helpful to start with a simple prayer of trust and openness. You might say something like: "Dear God, I come to You with an open heart, even though I feel empty and unsure. Please guide my words and...
Replies
10
Views
229
I don’t know how to release control of my circumstances. I’m not sure how to truly let my burdens down and truly give them to Jesus. I try to let them down but pick them up again. I need strong prayers in Jesus' name to break the need to control everything. I feel the urge to control stems from...
Replies
6
Views
260
Good afternoon everyone, I would appreciate if anyone who sees this message, lifts me up to the Lord. I am in a season of uncertainty. I am trying my hardest to trust God but I feel discouraged. I tried fasting for a day, praying, worshipping. It seems like I’m doing something wrong. I have a...
Replies
14
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,715
Messages
16,814,243
Members
650,965
Latest member
Zloriuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom