Father, you are worthy to be praised. I love ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

200mil

Servant of All
Father, you are worthy to be praised. I love you and wanted to just praise you and express how much I know that you hear my cries, prayers and praises. I know you keep your promises. Thank you Father.
 
Our Father that is in heaven, we come to you at this very moment in our lives, when we are in a place that feels dark and devoid of your love, but heavenly Father we know that this is just the devil's ways of trying to turn us from your love. We humble ourselves before you, knowing that you have never left us, but have carried us through this pain and loneliness we are feeling. You are closer to us now in our hour of need than ever before in our lives. We need only call and you are there, ready to help and forgive. So Jesus, we call on you today and place our troubles and our bodies before your throne as a living witness of our love and trust in you. We ask only that your will be done in our lives. Help us to understand when things don't go the way we want them to in the prayers we pray. Show us that your way is the best way, and give us peace with that knowledge. In the darkest of times, let us feel your mighty arms as they draw us to you for safe keeping. IN Jesus name we ask, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

How can I be more worthy of them? Of God’s love, care, attention? My conscience is heavy.
Replies
6
Views
270
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for today! Thank you for being our Father! Thank you for always comforting us and guiding us. You are worthy of praise forever and ever! We pray that today that we are joyful and loving. May your Spirit move through us, helping us to love, respect, and affirm each other...
Replies
0
Views
276
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the name of Jesus, lord on Wednesday is a year since my ### passed away and I regret the last words I said to her which was I can't look after you, those words haunt me knowing that I can't take them back that I can't say I'm sorry, that I can't tell her how...
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,446
Messages
16,811,215
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom