Father Yahweh, i believe u are a God of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father Yahweh, I believe You are a God of WONDERS. Yahweh, I need a miracle, I've been drawing closer to God with His word. But there is a woman saying not to pray because she says she doesn't know if I am praying to Fake Jesus. Jesus Sananda. I said I pray to God of Israel. Please pray the Lord favors me, the enemy has been creating doubt and I feel he's been leading me astray from the faith. Let the truth be revealed, prayer prayed to Jesus, as a fake Christ this woman believes many are praying to, it's a fallen angel which can deceive. I need to know I am communicating with Jesus Christ of Nazareth and no lies or deception to stop me from praying.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mighty Father YAHWEH i love you ABBA so so so so Much i pray for ### adoption tomorrow in JESUS name take all stress. I also pray that my ### goes smoothly and well and that ### lets things go and not to be evil. I also ask for divine protection upon my life and my beloved ### in JESUS name amen...
Replies
5
Views
236
Father You know all details of my prayer in JESUS name amen I pray to have myown place in JESUS mighty name amen
Replies
11
Views
126
Father YAHWEH, You see my PAINS on EARTH for they are plenty and I feel helpless sometimes. I Pray for Victory upon everything. For Everything that I pray about, it's blessed and restored. Please love me and us. In JESUS NAME AMEN. I pray for my divine protection in JESUS name AMEN.
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom