Father, why am I never good enough!! Never seem to ...

sandra

Beloved of All
Father, why am I never good enough!! Never seem to do anything right no matter how hard I try!!
 
We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we were perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed (2 Corinthians 4:8-9)
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Begin to trust yourself and to see how you can actually be good enough, in little daily things, to begin with, then in bigger things. Pray in your heart to find the peace and the good inspiration to act rightly, and please do not be too hard with yourself.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

farther i am all ready mentally prepared to wait for my end. I am tired, so tired of 33 years of nothing but suffering. Doors slam at every corner, but to have the pills I need so I can live, they are blocked and I am unable to get them after 2 weeks of fighting and no help in sight. I am dead...
Replies
7
Views
231
I can't take it anymore, whatever I do is never good enough for my friend. I changed my hairstyle and straightened my hair after my hairdresser was done. Everyone liked my hair a lot except my friend ###. When him and his best friend and I were on the group chat on WhatsApp while they were both...
Replies
6
Views
261
i am lost. I never know why someone not believing in God having a good life instead I believe in God ending a bad way. Is this your testing, heavenly Father?
Replies
9
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom