Father, where are you? Though shall never forsake me? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father, where are you? Though shall never forsake me? This shall not be the life you have chosen for me? I have tried my best God, there is always evil there to destroy me Father. Is there a curse upon me? Bless me with your favor, please. Protect me from harm, place angels around me God. I cannot make it through this storm alone. I have tried, others keep pushing me back down the mountain. I have done nothing to them. PLEASE REMOVE ALL EVIL FROM MY LIFE. Please allow me to prosper, I have trusted in you God, as I trust no other. Please hear my cries. HAVE MERCY ON ME. PLEASE
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you do for me and my family, I come to you for help my boyfriend is going through a really bad spiritual warfare it started in January and has lasted all the way until today it grows worse by the day, I have told him that you will never forsake him and to...
Replies
11
Views
565
When my family members forsaked me I knew I was fulfilling a Bible prophecy. Jesus showed me through one of his pastors that there will be a time in your life when your family members will forsake you even the mother you gave birth to you will forsake you, but Jesus said I will never forsake...
Replies
11
Views
289
Dear Heavenly Father God, God of vengeance (Ps. 18:47), wrath (Nahum 1:2-6), and safety (Ps.46:1), before asking for anything, I come thanking you in all things and trusting you for everything you have promised. I pray for you to protect me, avenge me of my enemies, and assure me of your...
Replies
7
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom