Father, what a great example of the importance of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father, what a great example of the importance of our words, Elijah... Abba, I know that what we speak is what comes to pass, such is the importance of declaring... I don't know what it is Father but Your still small voice was clear this morning "Today is the day...pray" Father, forgive me for wanting to see Your Majesty in my human ways... Greater and Holy are Your ways Father and I KNOW You moved mountains tonight :) Lord, I want to know You more and to hear You, I seek Your Kingdom and Your guidance, I will not lean on my own understanding and I will walk where You tell me to, I ask that You speak to me tonight Lord, show me in a dream and by morning let me have no spiritual ear wax, I wan't to hear You Lord, clear as the day, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:3 : Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalms 127:3 speaks to the value and blessing of children. The word “heritage” implies that children are...
Replies
10
Views
219
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:8 – “They would not be like their ancestors-a stubborn and rebellious generation, whose hearts were not loyal to God, whose spirits were not faithful to him.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:8 is a warning to future...
Replies
9
Views
152
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezra 1:6: All their neighbors assisted them with articles of silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with valuable gifts, in addition to all the freewill offerings. Extended Explanation: Ezra 1:6 describes how the neighbors of the...
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,042
Messages
16,818,069
Members
651,150
Latest member
Plareuport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom