Father we love You, we thank you, we praise you.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I glorify your holy name from the begining of the day till the night hours come. Even at midnight I shall raise my hands towards Your holy presence. Our lives belong to You. You have brought us here and You will take us all home to heaven.

I just thank you and praise you now and forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
This should be our daily prayer before the Lord. I love Father, for being there for me when I needed You. Your faithfulness will never end. Our minds do not have the capacity to understand His mercy and compassion. Daily He forgive us. Praise the Lord.

Similar Requests

• Article
We should always look upon ourselves as Gods servants who love Him with all our heart, mind and soul. We were placed in this world to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Sing praises to Him before you get up and throughout the whole day and Jesus will bless your life. Let us all lift...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I do not know how this wonderful idea came to my mind but I think it was from heaven. Precious Jesus, awesome in glory. Prepare in us your temple, we are born as living stones to wake up and raise our voice to Your glorious presence. To worship You, to thank You, to adore Your holy name...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Lord, I cry for You every single day of my life wanting to know where I am going to spend my life after I depart planet earth. God send us here to earth for a purpose, we must and should find what that purpose is, otherwise we will be lost and discouraged anywhere we go. We are destined to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly music coming to our ears is a life saver because Jesus wants to speak to us through the sounds from glory. This heavenly sound help us keep sane and on tune to the melodies that flows from the hearts of angels. This sound really help us know who we really are and where we are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus want us all in heaven enjoying His holy presence, loving Him, praising Him, adoring Him day and night, but if we refuse to come to Jesus, do not attend church, nor serve God as He told us to do and do not love Him or praise His holy name, then we for sure are heading straight to hells...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom