Father, watch over ### as she travels today. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamR

Humble Servant
Father, watch over my ### as she travels today. I pray that you will be with her; I pray that you will heal her body, mind and spirit. I pray you will restore our marriage and renew our love for one another. I thank you for your love, compassion, mercy, and forgiveness. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for the gift of this new day. Thank You for Your mercy, grace, and faithfulness that are new every morning. I place myself and my children into Your loving hands today. Lord Jesus, I ask for Your protection over our minds, hearts, bodies, spirits, home, workplace...
Replies
11
Views
184
I've been praying over my spouse to be and I and I ask for those willing to stand with me in agreement to yield victory in prayer to defeat the enemy tonight and invite the Holy Spirit to perform a miracle. These are all things my spouse and I have spoken to each other further down, so I'm...
Replies
11
Views
345
Thank you Jesus for answering our prayer last night and granting my son another peaceful night and calm day yesterday. I am so thankful and grateful for the healing, miracles and breakthrough that I am witnessing daily. I believe in the power of prayers. My son did well with his meals last night...
Replies
12
Views
396
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom