Father u never let me go.. please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
127
Please let me die I don't want to live anymore. My wife ### me and I am going to loose my job and I don't want to have major back surgery.
Replies
7
Views
229
All The Blockings That Don't Let Me Go Further And All The Bad Energy That Surround Me And My House In Jesus Name. Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
10
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,430
Messages
16,799,740
Members
649,940
Latest member
Fldoroersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom