Father touch ### once again. as he is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessing

Servant
Father touch ### once again. As he is there in prison. Lord, I ask that you cover him under your blood, oh Lord, build a hedge around him from all danger seen and unseen. Release your peace, your anointing on him, Lord, let your favour rest upon him. We ask that all the inmates will accept the Lord, cover all the officers and cover that building with your blood, let them feel your peace, cover his family, his wife and son, let your favour be upon them too. Thank you for providing for them all this we ask in Jesus name, amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus, I pray for ### and ### to get close together once again. Help them enjoy each others company and if it is your will and your plan for their life's, give them the opportunity to date each other. Amen
Replies
10
Views
155
God I pray that you forgive me about send your prayer to god website and how I mess things up with my mom’s job at a ### by looking up things that were explicit on a ### device. I ask god right now for his forgiveness and grace & mercy for all my sins from age ### through present time. I need...
Replies
6
Views
104
Jesus Christ, God and only true Son, Savior and Redeemer, once again I come to beg for your guidance and blessing in my studies. I am very close to graduating and making this dream come true, a dream I have fought for during so many years, but I feel that I can no longer go on; I am exhausted...
Replies
5
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom