father, there are just ### days left for my exams. i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellina1

Humble Servant
father, there are just ### days left for my exams. i am very scared. be with me my lord. please i continue requesting you please pass me in this it is so much important for me as you know. help me. IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife and older daughter had tickets to go overseas to visit family in September 2022. My two young sons and I headed to Texas to set up our new home and start the new job. After my son and I left for...
Replies
7
Views
145
After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
113
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I believe in God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, etc. etc. yes, I believe in the name or power authority of Christ. Yes, I believe Christ can move mountains, etc.. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the court to take my children while I was 5000...
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom