Father, the lack and embarrassment is too ...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would take away the feelings of shame and embarrassment after interacting with people in the occult at the coffee shop who have repeatedly attacked my character or went out of their way to bully and embarrass me. I feel like they are demons not human beings. I need to be in...
Replies
6
Views
115
I deal with so much embarrassment at work it hurts me so much inside. I have sinned against God by focusing so much of my mental life fantasizing about being included by the young people at work. I polluted myself with those evil thoughts. I never want to think them again. But it hurts so much...
Replies
7
Views
198
First I want to shout out to God for doing great things in my family. However , after trying to get together with my daughter she expressed how mad she is at me which seems to be quite often. Since my Mums death ; I’ve been out of whack not sleeping to good but that’s on me and I had two...
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom