Father, thank you that you sent your Son to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father, thank you that you sent your Son to bring me life

Life in the fullness

Life for eternity

Thank you that I share in Christ's resurrection life

That Christ is alive in me

And His Spirit dwells deeply in my being

Right now I receive your healing

I receive the same power that raised Christ from the grave

I receive Your life

I receive Your strength

Thank you that all things are possible for those who believe

Thank you that you are moving in me right now

May I continue to receive from you

This hour and every hour.

Amen.

Thank you Lord for the chance to succeed. Thank you Lord for Hope you have given to us. Thank you Lord for the future peace to solve our financial worries. Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers.
 
He holds victory in store for the upright, He is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for He guards the course of the just and protects the way of His faithful ones. Proverbs 2:7&8
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Dear God thank you for touching the hearts of my wife and my boss and especially your Son Jesus Christ my lord and Savior. You guys have taken such good care of me and I am so thankful for my wife and our adult kid's and my job and my coworkers and my customers and for the opportunity that I...
Replies
15
Views
246
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom