Father, thank You for the thirst You ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
129
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ā€˜Blessed by God!’ and for that, ā€œI’m very thankful.ā€ With that said, I do have a somewhat, ā€œNaggingā€ issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
255
Father, thank You for good eye dr report. God Bless all who prayed. I ask Silent requests in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
12
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom