Father thank You for school, although I don't like ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father thank You for school, although I don't like the program and I don't even take full advantage of it like I should it is still a blessing, not many people have opportunities like this and for this I am grateful, thank You Father and for the people I have met there, in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Praise the Lord that you have this wonderful opportunity. Try to take full advantage. I pray for you in the holy name of Jesus of Nazareth. Amen and amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me although I don't feel like doing it but I have to do it. To get the dignity back and to fight back because of my unfair dismissal and ask God to provide my provision as I goes through this battle and fight for justice.
Replies
11
Views
403
Although I know Jesus is there and saved me from my sin but somehow my prayers are not answered so by sinning cannot arouse his attention. What does? And how will I get my prayers answered when he is working halfway and not the full? Does he even hear or ignore my prayer or deny my prayers? What...
Replies
8
Views
306
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus asking for your help to change me because I don't like who I am anymore lord the person that I am is not the person you want me to be and I am sorry sorry for my sins lord my actions against others as though that you help me to turn away...
Replies
10
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,184
Messages
16,819,886
Members
651,233
Latest member
Gloimond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom