FATHER thank YOU for everything that YOU give me.FATHER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MehwishHameed3

Disciple of Prayer
FATHER thank YOU for everything that YOU give me. FATHER please take mercy on me and give back my love ### to me please GOD please do this mircle i beg to YOU please GOD bless me with my love ### and restore our relation again and we will be merried with one another not a other one. GOD i give YOU our relation in YOUR hands please GOD show mercy on me and give me ### as a my husband. GOD i completly believe that YOU give back ### to me for always. GOD please listen my prayer and do this mircle. I ASK ALL THE PRAYER IN THE GLORIOUS AND MIRCLIOUSE BEAUTIFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Replies
9
Views
177
My lord my daughter is going to ### appointment please my lord I know whatever results will come out will be favorable from your side thank you lord for everything you did for my daughter I pray this in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
352
My lord the doctors are doing M.R.I to my daughter I know my lord everything will be favorable from you I ask my lord to give my daughter the energy I pray this in Jesus Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom