Father Thank you, for everything and in everything I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lab

Beloved of All
Father Thank you, for everything and in everything I give you thanks, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you. Please teach me to be pure in everything I do in my life in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
175
Heal everything of the disease in my nail on the left big toe
Replies
10
Views
149
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over, everything that was given, either directly or indirectly. I pray that GOD get glory. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers...
Replies
6
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,849
Messages
16,815,812
Members
651,033
Latest member
Faenkeirrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom