Father thank you for answer to prayer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PrayerRequest.com IloveHayes&Dunns100 New Prayer Requests Lord please answer this Thread starterIloveHayes&Dunns100 Start date9 minutes ago Tagscountry: united states distance future relations salvation wrong people rqu.st/5243662 Copy Short Link Jump to new Unwatch IloveHayes&Dunns100...
Replies
8
Views
138
Thank you Lord. I pray for a miracle, financial blessing, and happiness for me and my family. I pray my grandson ### gets a job now Lord, stop reaching out for money I don't have, and his life moving on the right direction, and that you come into his life. I pray my grandson ### get a job and go...
Replies
13
Views
121
Dear heavenly father God thank you for not letting me have constant major night mares I've night on. June 8th to June 9th I pray to rebuke reject resist and bind up and lock up all the dream the 3 where I was in a lock up center with 29 staff and the ones when ### look at me funny and the ones...
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom