Father Thank You for a new Year. I thank You in advance

Father Thank You for a new Year. I thank You in advance for financial deliverance and blessings this month and 2018 and beyond. Help me to live one day at a time and to hear your voice clearly and draw closer to you Lord. This week I need a financial miracle. I had to help my ### last week and now I am short on finances for bills and electricity and food etc. Father lend a hand today. Give me the insight to know how to move forward. I have two things up for sale please bring a buyer today to purchase cash. Also do not let my electricity be cut off let me not be ashamed in front of my neighbors etc. Let me not be ashamed let not my enemies triumph over me. Send an angel of deliverance to my house today. Amen Thank You Father and bless and protect my ### in all she does. Amen Hallelujah.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, for driving protection for me & ### - long distance. Guide and safeguard us, vehicles & all on our paths.. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
335
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
238
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You for many blessings. . in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
12
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,230
Messages
16,808,381
Members
650,638
Latest member
Kadiindale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom