Father Plz Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Lord please remove destroy all witchcraft, sacrifices, wrong prayers selfish prayers, word curses, spirit of control and any other devices put on by the enemy right now.
Father please bring me out of all my storms I need you Lord give me strength and joy again according to your will in Jesus Name Amen
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Hello ###,

Right before I went online and saw your prayer post I opened my Spiritual Warfare bible to a prayer for breaking witchcraft. I wanted to share it with you in case it is helpful for you. Here is the "Prayer for Breaking Witchcraft":

"Father, in the name of Jesus, I bind the spirit of the wizard, all Native American witchcraft spirits, and all other territorial witchcraft spirits. I renounce the religious spirit, the spirits of unforgiveness, bitterness, resentment, anger, hate, and spite; the root of bitterness and malice; and any other hindering spirit in my life.

I bind the "third eye" of the mediums and their physical, psychic, and spiritual attacks against me and all that concerns me. Every assignment, operation, work, plan, activity, trap, curses, hexes, vexes, bewitchments, enchantments, cantrips, ligatures, judgments of witches and warlocks, and acts of evil are cursed to the root.

Witchcraft, sorcery, magic, candle magic, poison magic, black magic, white magic, contagious magic, and omens have no power working against my assignments in life. New Age, Santeria, or Yoruba forces cannot penetrate my barriers of protection. Every working of a curse, ritual, or sacrifice to Satan is counted as null and void.

I plead the blood of Jesus against every act and declare that no weapon formed against me will prosper. All demonic thoughts, threats, mental locutions, statements, and ideations are cast down and will not become strongholds for the devil's use. I renounce all self-inflicted curses through negative confession, imagery, and magnification that I may have opened the doors to. I cancel every demonic strategy against me and the ones I am called to be connected with, covered by, or called to cover. They will never manifest or come to pass and are cursed and destroyed at their root. I render them of no effect. They are judged by God, spoiled, and put to open shame.

Every plan of the enemy will never be seeded into my life and take root. No weapons formed against me will prosper. As soon as the enemy attacks, the reinforcements of the Lord will be launched against him, and his seed dried up. I cast down every vain imagination. It is broken off my ministry, its people, and families immediately, completely, and permanently."

I hope this prayer is helpful for you. Also, I think if you yourself have done anything related to witchcraft and have sinned that way, then you should also repent for any type of witchcraft-related thing you did.

Blessings,

###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
8
Views
230
I know that the Bible says you never leave, but you really did leave me. I was alone and my church at the time was no help at all. Now I'm in such a dark place and have been crying out in desperation to you for a year now, hoping to hear something from you and get NOTHING. If you exist and care...
Replies
11
Views
235
shiva plz remove ### tax in ### ### ### plz help me I want buy ### notification release vay see in ### days ### ### ###
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,269
Messages
16,797,606
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom