Father, please restore all my lost files ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I bought a pre-construction home and when I was forced to take possession, my home was ready to be occupied and soon after a flood happened which had a major impact on my unit. Despite my consistent request, for more than ### days my unit wasn't livable and I was charged a very high amount of...
Replies
7
Views
333
Dear pastor ### please kindly pray for me, I have suffered poverty and lack, backwardness, toiling in vain, losses, disappointment, failures, wickedness from wicked and unreasonable men, and many more. I have seen the wonderful thing God is doing on the fire altar and I key in to all the amazing...
Replies
7
Views
315
Heavenly Father I approach as your, lord I ask for more outpouring of your Grace and favor on my life and my sons. Adonni God I felt so sad this morning traveling to work with tears in my eye only hiding it from passengers, Lord Jesus I feel so sad inside my husband can for sake him marriage of...
Replies
6
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom