Father, Please keep me safe in Your mercy and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVERETURNS

Beloved of All
Father, Please keep me safe in Your mercy and Your Grace, under Your wing. I am a good person, and I want to follow You always. Please make it easy, for I love You so. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I got an eviction notice today for the first time. Please keep me safe from homelessness. Please help me to stop crying.
Replies
13
Views
281
I complained about my Airbnb. And now I am scared for my safety. And I have nowhere to go. And I am scared they will not give back my money. Or that they are dangerous in some way. Jesus, keep me safe. Let me get out of here soon. Help me resolve my food-issue for when I am situated at the...
Replies
7
Views
195
I feel lately the enemy has been trying to put thoughts in my head trying to make me think disaster is on the way. I pray that God keeps me safe in my going and coming, I have an errand to run today as I’m going to be working from home. I pray that God goes before me with me and behind me to...
Replies
9
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom