Father please into manifestation the provisions and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren pray for me so that I can reunion with my siblings and continue our late father's legacy. Also pray for me so that God can continue using me for his works
Replies
12
Views
101
Please pray for provisions as I am at a loss now how God will provide for my financial needs. Also please pray for complete healing of my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
99
I am steadily believing the lord for my travel funds as the date is soon approaching. I am also trusting to possess the ideal residence in senior housing or better. My ### pain subside in its own I leave it to Jehovah Rapha every time it kicks up by his stripes I am healed I say also heal me...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,423
Messages
16,799,695
Members
649,927
Latest member
Ireiraenvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom