Father please I beg of you touch my ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer

Humble Prayer Warrior
Father please I beg of you touch my husband ### he is in prison give him faith courage love and please protect him from all danger surrounding him bless him with safety n peace over his mind body and soul..Please help us in our marriage remove all enemies n obstacles in our path ..also please touch our son ### bless him with love happiness and take away all of his fears...cover us with your blood Jesus in your mighty name I pray...
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
252
JESUS please touch my tooth i beg you . NO TOOTHACHE
Replies
10
Views
565
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom