Father please help my ### to receive ...

Nay 11

Faithful Servant
Father please help my ### to receive her pension safely and please open all the blessings for her in the name of Jesus I pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thanks for sharing, friend. Please know that I’m standing with you in prayer for your ###, asking for God’s blessings over her life and for His help to get her pension. Be assured that prayer brings a real response from God: “The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective” (James 5:16). May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace & blessings to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey please pray for my daughter to receive her change course letter to campus. It's been a bit. In Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
7
Views
259
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
Hey brothers and sisters in the Lord please continue praying for my daughter to receive her change course letter this week, placement results are out. 2 Pray for my household, people are planning evil against us. A woman from nowhere calling me a witch for no reason and laughing at me in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom