Father Please help me. I am asking in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pratibha

Humble Servant of All
Father Please help me. I am asking in the mighty name Jesus Christ please bring back ### to me because I love him. Lord I really love him hoping to spend rest of life with him. May the words of our mouth and meditation of our heart be acceptable in your sight. Lord please heal ### heart, fill it with much love for me. Make him realize my love for him. Lord please hear this prayer. In Jesus name I beg. Amen
 
Lord Jesus, we cry out for the Father's mercy. We cry out for deeper revelations from you, about you and about your will, and especially about how you love us. I ask that your great love would convict each of us to repentance, and that we would choose to be Christ's love to all who have sinned against us because of how greatly we have sinned against you. You forgive a multitude of sins, I ask that we would likewise be gracious and merciful. I ask that your holy fire will fill our hearts and let us truly understand our adopted sonship. Let us no longer have identity crises and have a form of Godliness but devoid of power. I ask in Jesus name, that the Holy Spirit come fill us with grace and empower us to live a life worthy of the Father. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
218
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
209
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom