Father please hear me no more tears from ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Father please hear me no more tears from ### please interviene today Isaiah 4:3:26 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains x7x7x7 I can't being going back and forth he denied me and isn't loving Father no more either make it right once and for all. Or set me free from wanting him missing him and loving him I can't cry anymore over this marriage and all the pain according to God's will 100 fold right now all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father please hear me my prayer requests I need Jesus help right now I have stress mind and please show me good good way in my life and I lost my money gave to some one for her help but right now she is not ready to givey money back to me so please help me for change her mind to give my money...
Replies
6
Views
359
Father God please hear me Lord. Please manifest a miracle in my specific request to bring ### from ### to the Philippines. Provide him Lord the financial capacity to make the travel. He hasn't traveled yet. May you grant him the wisdom to secure all necessary documents to travel in Jesus Christ...
Replies
7
Views
413
Father in yeshua's name please hear me for all I can do is petition... I want to be able to praise, I want to be able to do your will, I want to be able to thank. I am not in a place where I can lead, where I can uplift, where I can praise, where I can help, where I can love, and where I can...
Replies
6
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom