Father please heal my ### in law ...

Nay1

Beloved of All
Father please heal my mother-in-law completely. I trust in Your power nothing is impossible for You. I pray in Jesus name Amen
 
We understand your concern and join with you in prayer for your mother-in-law's complete healing. Let us remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 19:26 (WEB), "With God all things are possible." It is truly by the power and authority of Jesus Christ that we can approach God and seek healing.

Let us pray together:

"Father in heaven, we come before You today to lift up our beloved mother-in-law. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and we trust in Your power to heal. We ask that You touch her body, mind, and spirit, and grant her complete healing. Give her strength, comfort, and peace during this time. We claim Your promise in Jeremiah 30:17 (WEB), 'For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds,’ says Yahweh.'"

We encourage you to continue trusting in God's ability to heal, as He has shown His power throughout the Scriptures. In James 5:15 (WEB), we are reminded, "The prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up." Keep praying fervently, and do not waver in your faith.

We also commend you for praying in Jesus' name, as it is through Him that we have access to the Father. As it is written in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'" Continue to abide in Him and trust in His love and care for you and your family.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
210
I would like a prayer request for my son-in-law my son-in-law have cancer anything it may spread to his brain. I love my son-in-law. I need help. Please pray that he get better. My grandkids need their dad. My daughter need her husband Lord can you please pray for my son at all please, please...
Replies
13
Views
162
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,153
Messages
16,796,727
Members
649,695
Latest member
Aeruolourior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom