Father, please give me courage and strength of mind ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

seekingmercy

Faithful Servant
Father, please give me courage and strength of mind and will to accept and deal with whatever life gives me. Please fill my heart with joy which doesn't depend on anyone or anything transient.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

...Please also make the task successful (unsuccessful could mean really bad outcomes). In Jesus name I ask, amen.
Replies
7
Views
148
It's a daunting task that I need to complete. I'm afraid. Please help me with having the courage and emotional strength to complete it.
Replies
9
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father please let the power of the Holy Spirit to give me courage to face my challenges head on and help me to overcome them In Jesus Christ Almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,196
Messages
16,819,980
Members
651,244
Latest member
Ntheydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom