father of grace and mercy

steve1969

Faithful Servant
FATHER PLEASE EXTEND TO ALL EVERYDAY IN THE WORLD WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE IN JESUS NAME AMEN THANK YOU BLESS ALL BLESS YOU FATHER I SEEK YOU FIRST IN YOUR KINGDOM AND RIGHTEOUSNESS AMEN
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To Jesus my lord and Savior and God the father and holy Spirit my guide and comfort. This morning I pray that the seeds I have planted become harvest my joy brings testimony I am lead in the right direction according to God's will in my life. May my faith also lead to testimonies letting others...
Replies
8
Views
141
Lord I thank you for a good night sleep, thank you for waking me up to see another day, Lord I thank you for all that you do in my life, for my kids, grandkids, sisters, brothers, church members and my prayer warriors… Lord I pray that you will never take your hands off me IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...
Replies
11
Views
160
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom