Father, my name ###.live in ###.

Eistin chacko chacko

Disciple of Prayer
Father, my name ###. live in ###. Pls pray for me to get a job. Now job nil in ###. I am very sad. Recently one interview attending,..My visa finishing ###. I don't know, what can I do. copletely dis order my mind. pls pray for me. .###. thanks
 
"Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrew 4:16

Father, I boldly come to your throne of mercy with this child’s need. I ask in your mighty power to meet this child’s need. I pray that this child of yours may experience your great love and care for them today. Give them eyes to see your hand of mercy at work in their life. Awaken all their senses to the realization that you will never leave them or forsake them.

In Jesus Christ’s Name I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will and timing. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE MY SOUL MY CROWN IS BLESSED I GET A NICE NEW PLACE TO STAYYYYYY WHERE IM APPRECIATED WITH A WORKING TOILET KITCHEN BATHROOM SINK BATHTUB SHOWER DISHWASHER WASHER DRYER HOOKUPS GREATLY AN AREA TO PLANT A GARDEN PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE…LIFE IN MY BDAY WISHES DREAMS COME TRUE...
Replies
7
Views
144
Lord Jesus Christ my name is ### and I'm going to you hoping and praying and believing that you people of the holyspirt Spirt of Christ Jesus please Isatan has my Spirt locked up in Spirt hell they are refusing to realses me from the filthy ness I ### have repentned to you Jesus Yawhew okease...
Replies
8
Views
329
We will live and not die we are covered by the blood of Jesus, no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in Jesus might name .Every witch or war lock will not prosper.I Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,564
Messages
16,812,423
Members
650,879
Latest member
Karayrirview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom