Father Lord, this is Tuesday, I won ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord please help me to do my revision efficiently, that the stress and anxiety will not get the better of me. I pray please, that I can pass my exam on Tuesday. The Holy Spirit will be there with me. I pray in Jesus name - AMEN
Replies
10
Views
191
I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for Tuesday tomorrow , I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My mother has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week , let’s have...
Replies
10
Views
214
Dear Heavenly Father please let all my spiritual battles to be won by your power In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom