Father Lord I commend my ### family and myself into

tina1

Beloved of All
Father Lord I commend my ### family and myself into Your Hands please bless keep and be with my ### as she travels to visit my ### deliver her from fear Lord forgive my sins. I will be off this site today until ### while I visit my ###, please continue to urgently keep him in your prayers for healing and salvation that he lives and not dies and declares the works of the Lord in Jesus Name and has a miracle please pray for my other ### and rest of my family that they are blessed Lord please bless and protect my ### brother thank You in Jesus Name amen
 
Praying for your family, and keeping you all in my daily prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Have a safe trip ### God bless
 
God you are the only one that has the power to answer your child's cry. Hear their cries and uplift them with your healing grace. We are giving you our faith but please answer our prayers. Thank you for giving us your son and for all of what you do for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
There's been so much happening lately, and I often find myself feeling overwhelmed and anxious. I usually keep this to myself because that’s just what I’ve been used to. It’s also hard for me to concentrate, but I'm doing my best to prioritize what’s best for my family. Now that my oldest is an...
Replies
12
Views
500
Please God help me I'm not afraid of death but I am afraid of will take care of my family when I am gone. God Bless us all. God knows what I need 🙏 I pray it may align with God's strength and will. In Jesus name I pray Amen 🙏
Replies
9
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom