Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mylove

Faithful Servant
Father, in the name of Jesus, I come to You once more asking for your intervention. The Ministry of Finance in ### has offered to assist the public sector workers financially by offering an amount of money to offset their children's tuition fee. My daughter is going to the University and I am applying for this grant to assist with the tuition fee. Father I'm thanking you for this grant that I am receiving in Your name. Thank You Father as I claim this grant....I love You Amen!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank you for the gift of life and for the love you have for my family. Today, I come to You seeking Your divine wisdom. Lord, when I am faced with choices, guide my mind and heart. Remove any confusion, anxiety, or selfish desires, and grant me the clarity to see the path that...
Replies
7
Views
136
Please Jesus please stop the war there is nothing you could not do, please intervene in this issue and stop the war also please increase ### prize please Jesus please. I trust you Jesus don't let hatred and Satan takeover and win, also Jesus can you help me score 100 in biology can you be with...
Replies
7
Views
151
Praise God & Jesus I repent of my sins praying for the lost sheep. I'm asking for favor of finances to be delivered from my college and a on call job in Peer Services making $###,###-###,### a year. To apply for the job and the interview go fast and in the ### nice staff working with people who...
Replies
7
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom