Father in heaven, you know all truth so I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine4Yeshua

Beloved of All
Father in heaven, you know all truth so I am asking you to please tell me. You know how broken I feel about health, finances and love. Nothing is okay, but I do trust you I am just sad. The enemy is now feeling me with hopelessness, prayer works but only for a few minutes after I pray then my emotions are attack once more. The more I desire to draw close to you, the more hopeless I feel. Help me Jesus, heal my brokenness.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father faithful and true , i pray for my needs to be met you know all details of this prayer . sorround me with great mighty people , with resouces, integrity , faithfullness and default flame love , devine protection unexplain blessings and eterlal life in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
181
Pray for no errors to be found JESUS I filled yesterday you know all details LORD Please grant me my freedom AMEN THANKYOU So much that it has been granted I know and I BELIEVE THANK YOU SHALOM MELACHIM
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,856
Messages
16,815,891
Members
651,040
Latest member
Vayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom