Father in heaven you are the only ...

Monalisa Manase

Prayer Partner
Father in heaven you are the only one who can change my life, who can change my husband, the only one who can bless me with the fruit of the womb. Please my Lord Jesus don't leave me alone let there be light in my life let your blessings fall upon my life, hear oh God my prayers look in favor of my pain hear and act do not delay for I bear your name in Jesus mighty name I pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven, I need a super part-time job in JESUS name only on the weekend. Also, we are seeking stability in JESUS name amen.
Replies
9
Views
305
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:26 : An honest answer is like a kiss of friendship A Prayer Based on Proverbs 24:26: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, cleanse our lips of deceit, flattery, or words meant only to manipulate. LORD God, give us the wisdom to know...
Replies
10
Views
67
As the night gently falls and the world around me begins to hush, I come to You tired but thankful heart, Lord, I've come to understand that real peace doesn't come from having everything. It comes from simply resting in You. Tonight, I ask for a deep and lasting peace to wash over me, please...
Replies
10
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom