father In heaven pls protect me this ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
father In heaven pls protect me this night. Pls protect me from stanic attacks & spiritual attacks this night. Pls give me peaceful rest this night. I committ my life my đź’ś & my brain in you this night. In JESUS name. AMEN.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help, show us how, and bless each of us to fulfill God's purpose (the reason why You created us). And God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank you for granting my son a calm night, right now. I ask Lord that he remains peaceful, calm and satisfied tonight. He has had several spiritual attacks these past few days. I pray he will have no more spiritual attacks or set back only Your peace, breakthrough and victories in his...
Replies
8
Views
138
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. Thank You Lord for blessing my son with a peaceful morning. I pray his day will continue to be peaceful and he will not scream or get angry as a way of expressing...
Replies
10
Views
148
I come before You Heavenly father, seeking Your healing, protection, and covering over my life. I ask You to heal my body, mind, emotions, and spirit. Restore my strength, renew my joy, and bring peace into every area of my life. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over me. Guard me from...
Replies
10
Views
401
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom