Father in heaven I pray for family relationships. Father ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Father in heaven I pray for family relationships. Father you know the heart of each and every person, we do not. Lord I ask that you give discernment to my daughter who loves you so much and lives in charity and service to others, particularly family members. However, she is constantly being hurt by those closest to her. Lord, if their stubborn hearts cannot be turned by you, if they are unwilling to listen to the promptings of your holy spirit, then I ask that you give my daughter the wisdom to withdraw from friendship and fellowship with these people. Give her a discerning spirit, and the peace and strength to abide by her resolve. I feel she has given too much and continues to give in the face of rejection and mean-spiritedness. We are called to be meek, Lord, not weak. Please give her sound judgment. It breaks my heart to see how she is treated. As a result, she suffers loneliness and depression. Father, send your holy spirit to be with her and to fill and indwell her, and give comfort and peace, Lord, for her. In Jesus name amen.
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a widow from two husbands with five living adult children. My marriages were tumultuous for all of us, three sons, two daughters, and many grandchildren and greats. I've been praying for many years for restoration according to Joel 2:25 and many other scriptures. My three sons are doing well...
Replies
8
Views
172
Please pray for my broken adult family for ###, ###, and ###. We were dysfunctional parents, my husband was narcissistic and loved money / power, and for way too long I did nothing thinking I needed to keep our family together. I was also threatened with murder/suicide and did not know where to...
Replies
12
Views
426
Jesus please let my ### be ok going back to school today and not fall asleep in class and do his work and no teachers be difficult and accept his assignments. Please also let my ### and I have a better relationship, and us work through our issue and my ### try to grow up more so they can spend...
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom