C
cindyr08
Guest
Father in heaven,
I am asking for prayer for myself today. I am learning to have faith again. And I need strength to maintain strong faith and to remember that you are working in my life even though I can't always see it or hear it.
My ex-husband and I love each other but can't seem to ever get on the same page. He wanted me, I wanted him but never at the same time.
But we love each other and should be together.
So I pray continuously that we should be together as a family again.
But I also pray that I have the strength and wisdom to do the right things in regards to being with him. As well as my faith with you.
Guide me daily father. Keep me from temptations.
In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
I am asking for prayer for myself today. I am learning to have faith again. And I need strength to maintain strong faith and to remember that you are working in my life even though I can't always see it or hear it.
My ex-husband and I love each other but can't seem to ever get on the same page. He wanted me, I wanted him but never at the same time.
But we love each other and should be together.
So I pray continuously that we should be together as a family again.
But I also pray that I have the strength and wisdom to do the right things in regards to being with him. As well as my faith with you.
Guide me daily father. Keep me from temptations.
In Jesus Christ's name, Amen.
