Father in heaven, Daddy, I need a personal encounter ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tears

Humble Prayer Partner
Father in heaven, Daddy, I need a personal encounter with You. Please help me and position me to be filled with Your love which is unconditional and selfless and to have an encounter with You. I want to really know You and to fall in love with You. I want to crown You as king of my heart. Please help me and show me how to get to that place.
 
those who seek shall find those who knock the doors will open those who ask shall receive do this non stop  show the Lord how much you want it. the Lord hears your call just believe because Jesus does truly Love you. Loves you more then you can imagine Glory to God in Jesus name amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father please help us to have a personal encounter with Jesus to understand what it means to be born again and to live out our faith in our daily lives In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
463
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
196
*That I may have a personal encounter with God. Experience Him. * fruit of the womb I have been waiting for ### years. * pray for the speed of the sale of a property to enable us to complete our project. * pray that my husband and my brother will have a personal encounter with God. That...
Replies
10
Views
480
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom