Father, I thank you that you heal the broken-hearted. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keety

Beloved of All
Father, I thank you that you heal the broken-hearted. Many are walking around who have no idea that they are broken. I ask that your Holy Spirit will come to this land and convict them of the meaninglessness of amassing pleasures in this life. Let them thirst for righteousness and be deeply convicted that they need to seek your face. Help them and guide them in your infinite love and mercy. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I thank you for this opportunity to witness another day. I thank you for this moment. Abba, I lift my oldest daughter, others like her, who are brokenhearted over life circumstances. O gracious God, your word says in Psalms 23: 4 - " As I walk through the valley of the shadow of...
Replies
13
Views
278
God is close to The broken hearted. I’m still broken-hearted and I’m sipping into despair. I try to fight it. It some days I just don’t have the strength to cope. Father in Jesus name HELP PLEASE!!!! my strength is fading.
Replies
10
Views
469
I will never lose faith and hopes. Please pray that I will get a job, start a business venture, be healed, meet the right ordained man soon, bless my parents and their health. Praying that the doors God wants to open are opening now. In Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom