Father, I thank you that I no longer have diabetes, that is truly wonderful Father

LJLove

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for our niece ### to be guided by God what to do over Christmas and before Christmas.Please pray for my sister ### to make a speedy full recovery from this headache and forgetfulness that ### has been treated to your will Father GodPlease pray ### and ### are overwhelmed with the fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT Please pray for rich blessings and protection on my beautiful wife ### and myself ### and our marriage that ### nor any other person intrudes or trespasses onto ### and myself ###.Please ### myself all our family members enjoy the most perfect beautiful happy joyful loving relaxing serene healthy fun Christmas in all ways, in Jesus name, Amen

Dear Lord Father God I thank you for my most beautiful wife ### and all you have blessed us withFather, I thank you and all the people who have prayed for us and who continue to pray for us.Father, I thank you that I no longer have diabetes, that is truly wonderful Father, AmenFather, if it be your will that you will directly intercede and restore ### so she has no stomach problems at all, then let your will be done.But at least, I pray that this horrible tube that is going to put through the nose of ### will clearly reveal what is the cause of this stomach issue and I pray that the treatment does not involve surgery but some medication that is most effective and will completely make ###'s stomach much much better in all ways and there is ZERO side effects and will work perfectly well with all her other medication for many decades to come.Father in the name of Jesus, I ask you to heal and cure ### and I of all illness and sickness in all ways and speedily restore us both so we both enjoy perfect health for many decades to come, no pain, no noises, no discomforts, just a great sense of well being in all ways.That you are and will restore to us the years that the swarming locust had eaten.Father God, I pray our marriage will continue to grow and blossom all the time and enjoy such the most beautiful marriageI thank you that you have richly blessed with a very long and beautiful happy serene joyous harmonious romantic deeply loving connected fun filled marriage.Father I pray you will richly bless all our family and friends and I pray you have destroyed all unkind unloving thoughts away from all of them among and between all the families I pray all the love will shine from and between all members of all the family that every one feels loved at all timesI pray my beautiful wife ### and me will be the Bright! beacon of light of you Father to all people at all the time.I pray and thank you for richly blessing all aspects of our life in all ways and all dimensions.Father, all of all family and ### and I will enjoy the most happy peaceful relaxing joyful healthy Christmas ever in all waysI have prayed in the name of Jesus, Amen

Quick Reply
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for our niece ### to be guided by God what to do over Christmas and before Christmas.Please pray for my sister ### to make a speedy full recovery from this headache and forgetfulness that ### has been treated to your will Father GodPlease pray ### and ### are overwhelmed with the fruit of the HOLY SPIRIT Please pray for rich blessings and protection on my beautiful wife ### and myself ### and our marriage that ### nor any other person intrudes or trespasses onto ### and myself ###.Please ### myself all our family members enjoy the most perfect beautiful happy joyful loving relaxing serene healthy fun Christmas in all ways, in Jesus name, Amen

Dear Lord Father God I thank you for my most beautiful wife ### and all you have blessed us withFather, I thank you and all the people who have prayed for us and who continue to pray for us.Father, I thank you that I no longer have diabetes, that is truly wonderful Father, AmenFather, if it be your will that you will directly intercede and restore ### so she has no stomach problems at all, then let your will be done.But at least, I pray that this horrible tube that is going to put through the nose of ### will clearly reveal what is the cause of this stomach issue and I pray that the treatment does not involve surgery but some medication that is most effective and will completely make ###'s stomach much much better in all ways and there is ZERO side effects and will work perfectly well with all her other medication for many decades to come.Father in the name of Jesus, I ask you to heal and cure ### and I of all illness and sickness in all ways and speedily restore us both so we both enjoy perfect health for many decades to come, no pain, no noises, no discomforts, just a great sense of well being in all ways.That you are and will restore to us the years that the swarming locust had eaten.Father God, I pray our marriage will continue to grow and blossom all the time and enjoy such the most beautiful marriageI thank you that you have richly blessed with a very long and beautiful happy serene joyous harmonious romantic deeply loving connected fun filled marriage.Father I pray you will richly bless all our family and friends and I pray you have destroyed all unkind unloving thoughts away from all of them among and between all the families I pray all the love will shine from and between all members of all the family that every one feels loved at all timesI pray my beautiful wife ### and me will be the Bright! beacon of light of you Father to all people at all the time.I pray and thank you for richly blessing all aspects of our life in all ways and all dimensions.Father, all of all family and ### and I will enjoy the most happy peaceful relaxing joyful healthy Christmas ever in all waysI have prayed in the name of Jesus, Amen
Quick Reply

May the lord bless you and your family with good health and blessings. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Sweet Lord Jesus, I come to you again in your name of Jesus Christ. Dear Lord Jesus, I pray for a truly wonderful beautiful day and week in all aspects, full of abundant miracles and miracle breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus, Amen Dear Sweet Lord Jesus, I come to you again in your...
Replies
13
Views
211
Dear Sweet Lord Jesus, I come to you again in the name of Jesus Christ Father, thank for forgiving my Beautiful wife ### and I ### of all our sins, I pray with passion that you continue to guide us direct us and protect us. Lead us away from temptation, wash and cleanse us of our sins...
Replies
8
Views
150
Dear Father God, I thank you for my current job that I have been working in for nearly 12 years, its been a wealth of experience But Father God, I really can't stay in this current job for much longer, please don't let me wait for six months, a year or more Father, I pray for your richest...
Replies
14
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,726
Messages
16,802,768
Members
650,224
Latest member
Karuzeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom