Dear Father God, I thank you for ...

I join my faith with all the great Apostles in the Holy Bible, and as you have requested, so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you Lord for speedy answer to this prayer request. Amen.
 
I join my faith with all the great Apostles in the Holy Bible, and as you have requested, so shall it be in Jesus Mighty Name. Thank you Lord for speedy answer to this prayer request. Amen.

Many blessings and thanks!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Bless and thank you so much for your kindness and continued prayer in this... I so look forward to sending a praise report in this matter; I can't wait to share God's glory in this... I will repost the request as you suggest but please continue praying... Endless blessings in Jesus' Holy name!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please come to my rescue for me and my family, because Satan is a LIAR and deceitful above all.
Replies
12
Views
118
Please pray for me during the storm in my life. I'm suffering from Depression, anxiety, panic attack, because I have an Accident on my birthday July 23, 2025 I just turned ### years old. I developed PHOBIA TO DRIVE AGAIN. PLEASE HELP ME OUT TO NOT BE AFRAID IN DRIVING AGAIN. HEAL MY MIND, MY...
Replies
8
Views
243
Father God I ask you protect my two sisters my two little sisters in Jesus Name. I ask you to fill their lives with peace, joy, victory, light and your love in Jesus Name. I ask for your will to be done in both my little sisters lives Father God in Jesus Name. I ask that no harm comes their way...
Replies
7
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom