Father, I thank you for the peace, joy, happiness I am feeling, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I thank you for the peace, joy, happiness I am feeling, I feel so balanced and centered and focused.

Father, I pray and beg of you, please let it be the worst and the storm is over in my life Father, after all the hundreds and hundreds of sufferings, challenges, trials, and tests for many many many years of my life.

I pray and thank you the winter season in my life is finally passing and the spring and summer season of my life are just beginning.

Please keep me filled and anointed with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit.

I thank you Father, for giving me so much strength and wisdom and insight and for my love for you and your love for me, I am in you Father as you are within me.

Thank you for overcoming Satan and his evil doers and thank you for Lord Jesus and for forgiving me from all my sins.

I pray I will now be this beacon of great bright light and your spirit will pour out onto others and they will feel so blessed, to your glory and honor, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I am here for u to empty me of myself And recieve all That you have in store for me Amen
Replies
6
Views
224
For peace, joy, happiness and a clear mind
Replies
5
Views
233
for peace, joy, happiness, clarity and clear mind
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,084
Members
650,190
Latest member
Throudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom