Father I thank you for the ongoing work of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurie

Humble Servant of All
Father I thank you for the ongoing work of your holy spirit in my daughter's life. I once heard a man say when asked how old he would be on his upcoming birthday, "80 years old and still growing"...

This was someone who clearly understood the Christian life's walk with our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. My prayer is that we may always be willing to respond to the teachings, and revelations of the Holy spirit in our lives. Helps us Lord to be sensitive and receptive to all the things he would have us do and know. We thank you Lord that you are a light unto our pathway and a lamp unto our feet. Father we want your sound judgement and discernment in all our ways. We thank you that you put up all the green and red lights along our roadway. That you show us and teach us when we should proceed and when we should pull back. So much heartache and pain could be alleviated if we would only bend our spiritual ear to what you are trying to tell us. However, it is a growth process, as this dear elderly man implied in his answer. Father thank you that you have promised to stay with us every step along the way, you said, "you shall never leave us or forsake us and that you will be with us always, even until the end of the age." WOW, I believe it, and I claim that promise, in Jesus name amen.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER, I THANK YOU FOR SENDING JESUS TO THE CROSS, I THANK YOU JESUS FOR YOUR OBEDIENCE AND SUFFERING AND FOR SENDING YOUR HOLY SPIRIT TO GUIDE AND TEACH US AS WE WALK THIS PLANET LORD YOUR WORD SAYS IN ISAIAH, CHAPTER 53,5 THAT YOU WERE BEATEN FOR OUR TRANSGRESSIONS, BRUISED FOR...
Replies
4
Views
260
Heavenly Father I thank you for all that you do please watch over me and my family, please bless and protect us and heal us in all ways. Please let no weapon formed against us in any shape or form prosper. Father please watch over my boys as they go back to school soon, please protect them from...
Replies
7
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,606
Messages
16,790,122
Members
649,173
Latest member
Halaermarianrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom