Father I stand in Your promises, that You will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I stand in Your promises, that You will give me wisdom if I ask for it, that You will give me the desires of my heart, that You ### will be my wife... Lord, You have told me that today is the day and I trust You, please God, manifest Yourself today, put the words in my mouth and confidence in me, give me peace and wisdom, if I must call her tell me and guide me Lord, I know my miracle will occur today, strengthen me Father and guide me please, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"So will My word be which goes out of My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the purpose for which I sent it. (Isaiah 55:11) Thank You Lord for Your Word, for your promises "The words of the Lord are pure words; Like silver...
Replies
10
Views
366
25 Promises From God The Lord will fight for you (Exodus 14:14) God's mercies are new each morning (Lam 3:21-23) God will renew your strength (Isaiah 40:31) The Lord will help you (Isaiah 41:13) The Lord will be with you (Isaiah 43:2) God's love will not be shaken (Isaiah 54:10) No...
Replies
6
Views
251
Zechariah 12:5: And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God. Commentary on this verse: 12:1-8 Here is a Divine prediction, which will be a heavy burden to all the enemies of the church. But it is for...
Replies
7
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,967
Messages
16,817,033
Members
651,105
Latest member
Dwreiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom