Father I pray that You depart ### from ###, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Father I pray that You depart ### from ###, You have spoken and shown me it is in fact from the enemy, I also pray, declare and ask in Jesus' name that she is not pregnant, I believe she is not in Jesus' name, I shall receive in His name, Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity," (Matthew 7:22,23).
Replies
8
Views
148
My majesty Jesus Christ I beg you to help me overcome all wolf in sheep clothing called ### n ### n ### from them trespassing among me n my younger brother ### I beg to depart them from were they keep trespassing with white candle’s wax thank you Jesus Christ they a braking n I beg to send...
Replies
11
Views
153
father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,932
Messages
16,804,807
Members
650,402
Latest member
Pliysorfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom