Father, I pray that you bring ### and I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabrinaM

Humble Prayer Partner
Father, I pray that you bring ### and I back together. I pray for me to get better. I'm losing my mind and taking a turn for the worst. I have no motivation. You are my only hope. ### and I were civil today. Please help him think clear tonight. Please help him see that I am worthy. Help him out of his confusion. Enter his heart and give him answers. Bless him. I'm worried for myself as well. I hope from now my days will get better. Bring ### and I back together in time, please. Thank you for my family, friends, and my psychologist for helping me. Thank you for all that you do. God bless
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
195
Mighty Father I pray for my dog ### I pray that you will take all pain in JESUS name LORD JESUS please take all pain and anything that is causing it to my dog I pray upon his life. You know that my ### will be here next month I pray For Finances to adopt a kitten or cat in JESUS name to provide...
Replies
8
Views
326
Unspoken Request in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom