Father i pray that we can be more responsible ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Father I pray that we can be more responsible with our finances in Jesus name amen and this prayer goes to anyone that feels that same amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:20: “If someone curses their father or mother, their lamp will be snuffed out in pitch darkness.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb offers a serious warning against dishonoring one’s parents. The act of cursing...
Replies
5
Views
135
My prayer is that my grandson be allowed to go to school, learn discipline, responsibilities, and be allowed to read.
Replies
11
Views
294
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:34 – “And poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man.” Extended Explanation Proverbs 24:34 concludes a warning that began in the previous verses. The message is clear: if you continually put off your...
Replies
8
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom